The International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD) was founded in 1993, upon the initiative of Austria and Switzerland. Today, ICMPD is an international organisation with 15 Member States, 148 staff members, a mission in Brussels and regional offices and representatives throughout Europe, Northern Africa, the Middle East and Latin America. ICMPD holds UN observer status. ICMPD's purpose is to promote innovative, comprehensive and sustainable migration policies and to function as a service exchange mechanism for governments and organisations.
The project "Fight Against Trafficking in Human Beings and Organised Crime - Phase 2" is implemented by ICMPD in cooperation with Expertise France (EF) and the International Foundation of Administration and Public Policies of Spain (FIIAPP). This project is funded by the European Union.
The Instrument contributing to Stability and Peace (IcSP) is one of the key external assistance instruments that enable the EU to take a lead in helping to prevent and respond to actual or emerging crises around the world. The FPI, working in close collaboration with other services of the European Commission and the European External Action Service (EEAS), mobilises the IcSP to provide for:
· Urgent short-term actions in response to situations of crisis or emerging crisis, often complementing EU humanitarian assistance; and
· Longer-term capacity building of organisations engaged in crisis response and peace-building.
Expertise France (formerly France Expertise Interationale (FEI) is a public agency created in 2002, under the supervision of the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) with a strong inter-ministerial vocation. FEI was created in order to offer project engineering and technical assistance by developing and implementing international cooperation actions worldwide. FEI operates in various fields of development and institutional cooperation including safety and security reform, public health, human rights, administrative reform, strengthening of institutions and NGOs and governance.
Created in 1997, the International Foundation of Administration and Public Policies of Spain (FIIAPP), is a publicly owned chartered organisation, an instrument of the Spanish government in the field of international cooperation for democratic governance and institutional strengthening.
The Child Protection Hub was initiated by a group of individuals and organisations from 10 different countries, from South East Europe and the wider European region. As a professional community, we strive for a safe, nurturing and inclusive environment for all children. We have come together to realise this ambitious project in order to provide child protection professionals with tools for working and developing, space for constant learning and communication and with an opportunity to become a part of a strong regional community of practice.
On the Child Protection Hub you can:
- LEARN AND EXPLORE: this website brings together resources for quick learning, such as podcasts, videos, and other, as well as webinars, resources for trainers and different materials for independent learning.
- CONNECT WITH COLLEAGUES: benefit from our rewarding membership, search for colleagues, vacancies and events in your area.
- EXCHANGE INFORMATION: in the forum you can discuss different topics with colleagues from other countries and organisations, you can ask us any professional question or even request an advice on advocacy actions, propose to discuss a difficult case or participate in other case discussions.